Points2Shop
Points2Shop

I have found myself very distracted by the internet lately. Distracted by the hopes of receiving free goodies. It definitely sounds too good to be true, as there is no such thing as a free lunch, but I have actually received a prize! It first began when I was meandering my favorite graphic design/gaming forum, gamebattles.com. I stumbled across a thread about a new site in beta that is giving out prizes for just being active and helping the site get off its feet. This site is called Lockerz.com, and after watching some testimonials on youtube.com it looked fairly promising. I signed up and gave it a try. Sent out lots of invites to friends, and got them excited about it as well.

Things havn't gone as smooth as I had hoped with Lockerz.com. I have not been entirely turned off yet, as their is hope of being rewarded. The reason things are not going well is because the prizes are always out of stock. At first it wasn't a problem because I didn't have enough points, but I have now accumulated enough points to get a free Xbox 360 game. I am sticking with it, because Lockerz.com promisses to restock their inventory sometime in November just as they did in October.

This brings me to the point of the restocking. It was a absolute mess in October, and I don't see it being much different in November. It was a mess because Lockerz.com told everyone well in advance that they were restocking at a certain day and time, so on the day of the restock over one million members tried to access the site at the same time. You can imagine how slow the site crawled. The worst part was, there could not have been many prizes, because all the prizes were out of stock before you could even open the page. I don't have high hopes for November, but I realize that Lockerz.com is not a free prize website. They are trying to create a hip community for retail and entertainment. This is just a promotional thing to get their name out there, although they will always have their PTZ system. Which reminds me, its an invite only site so if you do want to check it out let me know and Ill send you an invite.

Although Lockerz.com was a disappointment, I found a legit, prize only, website called Points2Shop. I actually found this on facebook through people complaining about Lockerz. This site is all about earning points through completing online offers. These offers are free to complete, but you do have to fill in information like; email, address, phone number, etc. Although I use my real name and address, I do have a junk email and a junk cell number that I use to get these offers completed. This has worked out very well so far. I already have a prize being shipped to my house as we speak. I started small with only a rechargeable Xbox 360 battery, because I needed one.

This site is also cool because they have varying member levels and things to do. The longer you stick around the more chances you have of getting points easier. Once you become a higher rank than "new" you can start buying tickets into a game, with your points, that gives you the possibility of winning 100x that many points. It works similar to the lottery. I just started getting into this, and if I win just one time I will turn 100 points into like 30,000 points... I keep my fingers crossed.

How the points and prizes system works is very simple. You earn say 30 points on an offer. 100 points is equal to $1. Once you get enough points you spend them on Amazon.com. This means that the prizes will never be out of stock like lockerz. It also means you can get anything your heart desires if you put in the time to get enough points. I was on their forums and noticed that one guy got a brand new PS3. That's like 300,000 points so it must have taken him a long time.

I think Ill close by saying, check out both of these sites and let me get the referring bonus! To join Points2Shop click the below link, and to join Lockerz.com send me an email at jandyman05@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading my blog. I hope that I have opened your eyes to new things.

Josh

Points2Shop
0 Responses

Post a Comment

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/219731234][IMG]http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/signatures/219731234/1[/IMG]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]