Fantasy Football: Week 7
I finally got back into a league this year, after being absent for a few years. Being in a league really makes everything more exciting. My true competitive nature comes out. This year sucks however!

Everything started out ok. I lost a game, then won a game; but I soon found myself losing often. I lost a game were I was projected to win by 70 points. I ended up losing by 60 points. That's a 130 point swing! What do these sports guys get paid to do? They obviously can't do projections accurately.

My roster has maybe one original player left on it from draft day. I went by the pros projections during draft , and look where it got me. Each week I analyze my team, and look for free agents to pick up based on their projections. This strategy hasn't been working very well, and I have been getting terribly unlucky. More often then not, the players that were projected to get 20+, that I just picked up, end up getting me zero points. Blah...

However, I am writing this today because I just may pull out a win after being on a five game losing streak. I am playing the 50% team managed by Mr. Daniel Anderson (My little brother). He sure is a smack talker, so it would be nice to kick his arse. As you can see to the left, I am a mere 10 points ahead of him. He still has his defence to play and his WR has 12 mins in the 4th, but I think I might just pull this off. Wish me luck. I would like to win the $80 for first place. Just need to win all the left over games!

Update: I lost 116 to 111! His defense scored way more points than they should have, 22. Damn I have some terrible luck this year.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/219731234][IMG]http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/signatures/219731234/1[/IMG]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]